This is a delicious recipe provided by Rocky Barragan. Check out her blog for more scrumptious recipes.
Shirataki Miracle Noodles with Shrimp Recipe
Summary: This is a delicious Shirataki Miracle Noodles recipe that isn't suitable for stage one of HCG because it contains cheese. However, if you omit that and reduce the number of shrimp, this is a good recipe for the HCG diet.
- 1 pack of Shirataki Miracle Noodles (Angel Hair)
- 6 Large Uncooked Shrimp
- 4 Cups of Fresh Spinach
- 1/2 tsp of Minced or Chopped Garlic
- 1 Wedge of Laughing Cow Cheese Garlic and Herb
- Salt to taste
- Olive Oil Spray
- Drain the miracle noodles and rinse them thoroughly under warm water. Pat dry with kitchen towel.
- Spray down a pan with a thin layer of Olive Oil and place the rinsed noodles in the heated pan after heating it for a minute or two. Pan fry the noodles until they are heated through.
- Add the 4 cups of Spinach and cover the pan.
- Once the Spinach is wilted, add the Shrimp. Allow it to cook through and then add about 1/2 a teaspoon of minced or diced garlic and mixed the ingredients.
- Place the noodle mix in a bowl and add the wedge of Laughing Cow Cheese and some salt and pepper to taste.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 7 minute(s)
Diet type: Pescatarian
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced carbohydrate