This is a great Miracle Noodles recipe from YouTube. it sounds absolutely delicious, and the creator says it only has 150 calories, but will leave you feeling full all day. See below for the ingredients and directions if you do not have time to watch the video.
Recipe: Miracle Noodles Pad Thai
- 2 bags of Miracle Noodles Fettucine
- 1 sliced chicken breast
- 1 head of broccoli
- 2 carrots
- 1 can of mushrooms
- 2 green onion stalks
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup lite low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 Tbsp of peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce
- Pour the Miracle Noodles out of the bag into a strainer and let drain. Rinse with plenty of cool water. Then place them in a bowl of warm water for 2 minutes. Place them on a paper towel and pat them dry.
- Steam the chicken, and slice it into small pieces or chunks.
- Lightly steam the broccoli and carrots which should be sliced.
- To make the sauce, simply mix soy sauce, lime, hot sauce and peanut butter together. Place in the microwave for 20 sec.
- Lightly oil a pan with extra virgin olive oil and add minced the garlic. Then add sliced onions. Once the onions are a little clear, add the mushrooms, broccoli, carrots, and chicken.
- Sautee for a minute or two and pour half of the sauce on top. Stir.
- Lastly, add the noodles, stir, and add the remainder of the sauce.
- Garnish with some chopped green onion on top and serve.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4