Recipe: Garlic Shrimp and Miracle Noodles
- 1/3 cup low-fat butter
- 1 to 2 pounds large peeled shrimp
- 5 to 8 medium cloves crushed or minced garlic
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt if desired
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the butter over medium a heat for about 30 to 45 seconds.
- Add the shrimp and garlic and sauté over medium heat, turning frequently until the shrimp just turn pink after 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the parsley, lemon juice, and salt to taste; stir well.
- Remove the pan from the heat and serve on a bed of miracle noodles.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 5 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 3